Oh me oh me oh my. When I last left off dear reader(s) I was in better spirits and I had to make myself presentable. I showered and made my self presentable and choose to wear an all black outfit like my mood of course. I was looking for an excuse to wear my new black felt cheetah print Zara leggins and my friend wanted to get drinks. It's surreal to think that as I spritzed myself with a generous amount of Violet Blonde by Tom Ford; dashed out the door and had to come back up because, in the elevator I had looked down at my hands to realize I had forgotten my rings and watch. I hate when I forget my hands look naked and small.
My rabbit was waiting downstairs looking young and fresh in the bright blue shirt the gym she works for makes them wear and her long chestnut hair pulled back from her face. People often ask if we are sisters, we both share the same small features dainty nose, tiny mouth, and petite bodies. I always say "yes!" with a bright smile while she stammers "no" and to avoid the confused look I am forced to add "wellllll we're like sisters". I'm rambling. Rabbit wants to grab some food before we head out looking for male attention to boost our self esteem. We head on over to The Habit and I decide to live a little and get a strawberry shake, I know I know terrible of me I gained weight I can tell. Rabbit ordered something fried and delicious to go and we left to her house.
It's weird how life works out sometimes one minute I was absent mindlessly checking my phone, since I'm one of those filthy people who can't live without it and the next I was screaming in a daze crawling out from under the glove box. I have an awful habit of never wearing my seat belt I know it's very irresponsible of me and I know better. I shoved the airbag aside and opened the door with a shaky arm. My head hurt, my neck hurt, and my ears were ringing. I looked for rabbit who was frantically assessing the damage to her car and cursing. I'm really no good in panic stressful situations. An overzealous good Samaritan in frosty pink scrubs come out of no where and screamed for me to get out of the street. I appreciated the concern of this nurse lady but I kindly asked her to refrain from screaming in my face as I was dazed.
Now to add on to my hot mess express life there is a lot of guys involved. I declined a call from uhhh what should I call him umm lets say his name is Abdul. Yeah okay that works, I'm gonna have to do a detailed post later about all the players involved. Anyway I finally picked up and he said he would come right away and I told him I was afraid. He didn't come and I decided I was over it. Rabbit broke her thumb, singed her hair, and got minor burns on her face from the airbag. An elderly 80 year old man had ran a stop sign and we ended up T boning him. It could have been so much worse. Life is so precious and I don't appreciate it nearly enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment