Wednesday, October 2, 2013

little bitch used to be my favorite

The one who has the great honor of ruining me shall be called Adonis because he is. He is 6'0 ft and about 185 pounds of muscle. God his body was something out of a movie or a dirty novel. His hands uhhh so beautiful I used to kiss each finger. What gorgeous smooth skin he has far too lovely for a man. In the summer months he tans to a perfect golden color and in winter he is fair. Those eyes that took my soul, so deep and dark. He often had purple shadows under his eyes, but he was always perfection to me. And that mouth oh his lips, I used to suck on them until he would make ouch noises. I have never been more aroused and in tune with my sexuality with anyone before him. His real name suits him, sleek, ruthless, deadly, and beautiful. I still burn for him but I have too much pride and I have sealed my fate. I swear to God he was my dream, everything I wanted in a man or so I had thought. Stylish, jealous, and possessive. Careful what you wish for goslings. My Adonis had a dark side to him, a temper that would flair up in ugly incidents. I'll go into that a little later as it's dark now and thinking about it puts me back in that hopeless place.

 Another bad habit, when I was destroyed I had to have a busy phone. I never pictured myself as one of those needy girls who has to have the attention of a man. But I would call the Adonis over 30 times and from numerous apps. Just a pathetic time I was in a lot of pain and even now months later it hurts. Anyway I had made some new friends at the bar and as a joke they suggested I play with some boys to feel better. With the help of a popular dating and chat app. I made a profile and let the boys have fun with my profile, which included suggestive photos of me (not of my face) of course. Now to clarify the Adonis is from a Gulf country in the Middle East as are most of the players in this sad game. Now this blog isn't gonna be me asking for advice and woe is me what will I do with my forbidden love with Aladdin. I know better there's no castles, no Raja, and no Princess Jasmine. It doesn't work out 99999777777.% of the time. Well there will be moping but that's just how I cope. I know we will never run away together and marry in an exotic foreign land. To anyone who stumbles across this searching for answers please, it's not worth it. You know in your heart if he loves and respects you. If you have to search for the answer you already know it and your searching for a better reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment