Thursday, January 23, 2014

a declaration of hate

Well good people,

I've been a little preoccupied lately with packing and work. I was gonna wait until after my showdown with the kid to post but it likely will not be happening. We exchanged some choice words a week ago and haven't spoken since. He just keeps repeating he loves me and he's sorry in between the days and weeks of silence. How redundant please go and end your life or save it for someone who cares. Were supposed to set up a meeting but since I'm not being nice to him as he put it, we've settled on a declaration of hate. Everyone is back in the US and school has stated already, cue the pings and messages. If I get one more phone call with a +974 county code when I'm sleeping peacefully so help me. If you are married, and get different numbers to text your girls about missing them and then proceed to send pictures of your toddler with a winky face; also please kill yourself.

As soon as I get my school all squared away I'll be free to change my number. This time next month I'll be nestled in my new room in a new area. I'll be attending my new school and meet attractive American boys who are mentally stable. Ahh to dream. I've already bought a few maxi dresses and clothes for school. I'll wander lost through a foreign mountain top campus, flushed from the heat and a lovely well mannered young man will come to my rescue...not actually maybe I'll grow a pair and save myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment