Thursday, December 5, 2013

the hermit girl

Hello again, well I've tried to be somewhat productive now that I rarely get out. I've been stressed over moving lately and money troubles so my skin has broken out horribly. When I was in high school I would cry and beg my mom to stay home if I had a pimple...I've gotten a lot better but I just don't feel like interacting with society, staying home slathered in zit cream and watching Korean dramas seems more appealing. Hey has anyone seen Boys Over Flowers? I liked it... I haven't seen the kid in about 2 weeks and while I'm not surprised it's just annoying. I can predict the text I'll get everyday which goes something along the lines of "hi baby keefk" and then hours later "miss you" and some hearts. He had some friends visit from out of state last weekend and all this week he is cramming for his finals. Education is important that's why he's here. I get more calls and messages from people I have no interest in at all, funny how that works. The jilted one and I talk for a few hours during the week about nothing at all, it's nice to have someone to talk to with out any censoring or sugar coating. He's brutally honest with me which is something I'm not used to.

Yesterday I invited the kid to an event in the city he lives where a famous DJ is hosting at a club. Of course he can't go but I wanted to throw the invite out there just in case. I thought it'd be nice to blow off some steam before the finals. Later he messaged me thanking me for being patient with him and understanding and said he loved me. Ugh please go home already so we can really have an excuse and a reason to miss each other. I haven't told him when I'm moving as I don't see the point. I'd ignore him completely but I don't want him to choke during his finals. I'm hoping we'll keep drifting during the winter break and by the time he gets back we'll both be strangers once again. 

My temporary relief for landing the part time job I wanted is dashed since they will be closing at the end of this month for remodeling for at least three months. Sigh I'll be out of here by then, I really should have stuck with my other job and tired to hold it together. I'm toying with the idea of going to school out of state for a semester but I'd have to pay out of state fees and if I leave my state for a year I lose residency. I already took guaranteed admission to a university here but I like the idea of getting away.

No comments:

Post a Comment