So dear friends I went out this weekend with friends to the city. I had more then a enough to drink and I was in a playful mood. Soon enough my phone starts buzzing and I already know it's not the kid who took to his bed after failing a math test...cute...baby...ughhh. I guess I should give him a nickname but I'm not sure what it would be umm lets call him dessert because it's close to desert and he wants to have his cake right? Right? Funny? I know I know I tried. Anyway as usual he's asking why I'm not home and who I'm with. As a joke because we somehow ended up in a gay bar I sent him a picture of a go go dancer in a thong. I mean at the time it was funny and he did ask to see a picture. As I'm laughing by myself over this in a corner with my drink I get another message. It was...a dreaded dick pic. I'm still screaming over it. It's just so wrong on so many levels. How many times do I have to say it, that I had relations with his brother?
I'm drunkenly trying to explain how terrible this is and how awful I think he is. Then he sent me paragraphs in Arabic I have to try to translate which is another fiasco. He declared his love for me and his desire to be close to me. I must be a loveseat or a chair because I hear it from everyone "I feel so comfortable with you". Greaaaat feel free to just whip it out you know I'm American we see it alllll the time righttttt. Literally can't anymore. He said he wanted to make me happy and he feels he has disturbed me. Um yes you have. I remind him of his wife his child. Ask him not to jeopardize everything over dalliances like this.
I know why I liked him when he was here in the US. Because when he looked at something he actually saw it. The kind of person who noticed you are sad despite the smile you plaster on and the light joking atmosphere you try to maintain. How am I gonna fix this. I told him we crossed a line with each other and it's not proper we keep in contact. He insists we won't leave me alone. Huuuuh big sigh. I'm not looking to be anyone's mistress. It's bad karma. I don't need more relationship dysfunction. I read this yesterday "you have issues with abandonment, therefore you attract people who will abandon you". I'll just run for hills, throw my phone in the street and hope it gets run over by an eighteen wheeler.
No comments:
Post a Comment