When the leaves begin to fall and the summer heat turns cold. The summer flings end and we all try to buckle back down for school. As soon as the weather changes and the air turns bitter as our hearts, the fateful "hey stranger" texts begin. So the Kuwaiti guy was pretty much awol after his impromptu trip to Mexico aside from sending me snapchats of him smoking a joint with his new miniature husky puppy...ah if I were 20 I may have found that enduring. God I hate kids, when did I get old? Anyway I'm at my new boys apartment and my phone keeps buzzing...yeah I keep it face down and on silent :( you know how it is when you're not a good person, but in my defense I used to have gaudy bejeweled cases that sat lopsided unless face down. I check my messages and its the Kuwaiti boy who sends me a 4 page message about how he's missed me so and bought a car and would like to see me again...
After about a month of radio silence I get this out of the blue. I was puzzled and told him that his silence was an answer in itself and that, you don't simple stop talking to someone unless you want to indicate that you are no longer interested. He tells me to not be like that and that he misses his doodi a pet name for me that is no where close to my name. Without communication you have nothing and we had no communication for a month so that equals moving on. He answers in the morning and apologies again and asks how his sweetheart is doing. I don't answer, I don't have it in me to coddle and instruct. I can teach you how to be a good boyfriend but its all work for another girl in the long run. I still continue to get random snapchats of him but as long as he's not messaging me I don't care.
My current is fine aside from having numerous problems with his scholarship, and I'm trying to be sympathetic...but I really don't care. You knew the rules and you broke them so that's why this happened and like any government office getting things done takes about 500 years. Khaliji's are actually quite sensitive deep down. They have to feel they are being treated with respect or they will have a meltdown. Tone of voice is everything, and you catch more flies with honey I suppose. I did a political science assignment for him and now I regret that. I hate that, why am I so helpful. They are never grateful and will keep taking. Hearts as black as their hair. Shame on me though, when you gonna learn. Good sex will do that to a girl, and hey at least he's faithful...to my knowledge. Oh I got the new iphone 6 and it's lovely. I had to download all my apps again and I saw my ex's profile in tango under people I may know. How lovely excuse me while I kill myself. He was shirtless of course with his designer underwear peeking out of his low slung swimming trunks and baller hat. I don't recognize him anymore. When will my eyes stop looking for him. I pray I don't let myself mess things up with my current, he is calm and healthy for me. Why do I look for reckless situations? I'm afraid of happiness, it can be taken away.
No comments:
Post a Comment