I've been preoccupied this summer my goslings. Last summer dragged the days long and awful because I was heartbroken. I dropped the stoner about a month after our date over an incident about an impromptu trip to Mexico. I don't care what you do just so long as I know about it. I went to Vegas and realized I no longer have anything in common with my high school friends. Growing pains...
I've been dating someone for a few months now. He wasn't my type at all physically, being only a few inches taller then me and with a sedentary lifestyle. But God, he makes me laugh and he gets me which is rare. Were both Pisces and he was born one day before me if that's not fate. So, what he doesn't really care for designer labels or flashy cars. He treats me well and with respect and the sex is great.
I haven't really gotten into any deep conversations with him about the past and I'm going to keep it that way. He's not a child and he knows that I've been hurt and he doesn't bring it up. I feel like I can be more human around me. I don't mind so much cooking meals with him, my hair messy and without make up, in his over sized Nike shorts. I hate leaving the house without full makeup but recently I've been venturing out with minimal cosmetics.
I've been insecure lately about my physical appearance and it's difficult for me to be vulnerable around anyone. I'm okay with sitting on his cracked plastic kitchen counter blemishes and all. Dare I say it I'm in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment